(Download Info Sheet)
Where groundbreaking oncologic and benign care unite within one health system
Our innovative partnership unites the expertise of distinguished institutions within one health system, allowing us to tackle the most challenging genitourinary malignancies as well as complex benign urologic conditions.
With a team of more than 30 specialists, the Fox Chase-Temple Urologic Institute has one of the largest urology programs in the region, making it a trusted regional leader in the treatment of urologic conditions.
The institute provides comprehensive urologic care, treating a wide variety of both oncologic and non-oncologic conditions. Our team includes some of the most experienced urologists in the country, including nationally and internationally recognized experts from Temple and Fox Chase in subspecialties like female pelvic medicine, oncologic robotic surgery, and enlarged prostate care.
We work closely with referring physicians and care teams to make sure patients receive seamless, individualized treatments informed by the latest expertise in urologic medicine.
Advanced Treatment Options
Our urologists and urologic oncologists provide a wide variety of diagnostic procedures, surgical and non-surgical treatments, and medication management to help patients find relief from urologic issues.
We offer nationally recognized expertise in specialized treatments, including:
- An innovative reconstructive urologic surgery program that sets the standard of care across the country. As the busiest robotic and minimally invasive surgery practice in the country, our team has performed over 1,000 surgeries on some of the most high-risk patients and complicated conditions.
- An experienced and compassionate Female Pelvic Medicine team that has extensive training in diagnosing and treating a wide variety of pelvic floor disorders such as incontinence, vulvar pain, and pelvic order prolapse.
- Expert-level kidney stone removal and care, with treatment options including percutaneous kidney stone surgery, shock wave therapy, and endoscopic laser therapy.
- Laser therapy for enlarged benign prostates where medical therapy has failed.
- Options for patients with erectile dysfunction include penile implantation and revision prosthetic surgery.
- Multidisciplinary Urologic Oncology team offering experience in treating the most difficult and complex cases of prostate, kidney, bladder, adrenal, testicular, and penile cancers.
- Our urologic surgical oncologists specialize in traditional and minimally invasive surgical techniques, including laparoscopic and robotic procedures utilizing both transperitoneal and retroperitoneal approaches to treat tumors of the urinary tract, male reproductive system, and the adrenal glands.
Our team provides comprehensive and specialized care for a wide variety of urologic conditions, including:
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
- Bladder Infection
- Bladder Stones
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Female Pelvic Medicine
- Kidney Stones
- Neurogenic Bladder
- Overactive Bladder
- Painful Bladder Syndrome
- Pelvic Trauma
- Penile Injuries and Disorders
- Peyronie’s Disease
- Prolapsed Bladder
- Urethral Strictures
- Ureteropelvic Junction Obstruction
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Vesicouretral Reflux
- Adrenal Mass
- Bladder Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Testicular Cancer
- Penile Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Testicular Cancer
- Ureteral Cancer
- Urethral Cancer
When to Refer
Urology is one of medicine’s niche specialties, so it can be challenging to find experienced providers, especially for rare conditions.
If your patient requires specialized care, we provide a local solution, offering a highly experienced team of experts and advanced treatment capabilities.
Faster referrals lead to better outcomes, reduce patient anxiety, and increase satisfaction. To easily refer a patient to the Fox Chase-Temple Urologic Institute, please contact one of our Key Account Managers at Temple (non-oncologic conditions) or Fox Chase (oncologic conditions).