Join us for this virtual CME, where the Fox Chase Cancer Center genitourinary (GU) oncology team will discuss the many facets of prostate cancer management as well as the latest advances and treatments for treating this disease.
- Advanced Surgical Techniques for Definitive Treatment of Localized Prostate Cancer
- Adjuvant vs. Salvage Radiation Therapy for Prostate Cancer: New Data
- The Role of Genetic Evaluations and Counseling for Men With Prostate Cancer
- Data Behind the Approvals of Key Hormonal, Chemotherapeutic and Targeted Systemic Treatments for Advanced Disease
- New Imaging Technology in Prostate Cancer
Alexander Kutikov, MD, FACS
Chief, Division of Urology and Urologic Oncology
Professor, Department of Surgical Oncology
Roberta R. Scheller Chair in Urologic Oncology
Daniel M. Geynisman, MD
Department of Hematology/Oncology
Register Online: www.eeds.com/live/556422
Thursday, November 18, 2021
5:30–9:00 pm Exhibit Hall Open
6:30–8:30 pm Education Program
8:30–9:00 pm Virtual Reception & Exhibit Hall
Monday, November 15, 2021
The program is designed for medical, surgical and radiation oncologists, urologists, primary care physicians, fellows, residents
and other healthcare providers.
The Temple Health Office for Continuing Medical Education is accredited by the Pennsylvania Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Temple Health Office for Continuing Medical Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should only claim the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the educational activity.
Lucía Tono, PhD, MEd: 215-728-3797